Home

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Three Beavers

Label: Three Beavers
Type: Imperial Red Ale
ABV[%]: 7.5
Packaging: 1 L
Brewery: Howe Sound

Smell: hops, bit of barley
Head: Rich, but lasts about 20 seconds
Color: Red, slightly cloudy
Carbonation: mild to low
Kick: whoa
Rating: 8/10

Notes:
This is a sharp-tasting beer that has a hoppy after-taste. I can't put the finger on the fruity smell, but there is a bit of one. I like this beer, but it does have a nasty kick to it. The beavers on the label are cute, yet mischievous. Kinda like my classroom picture when I was in the 10th grade.

After having a pint, I went back to ridiculing my kids. But then it got nasty as I started to slur my words and start throwing used tea-bags at my wife. This was shortly followed by empty stares at the fridge and dancing to Beck's "Summer Girl". Now, the pavement is freezing my anus and, for whatever reason, my pants are very went.

No comments:

Post a Comment